Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Male Lesbian

Many of the love-shy submissive men I work with tell me they think of themselves as being male-Lesbians. Their stories are fascinating. Could this be you?

A male-Lesbian is a fully heterosexual man who wishes that he had been born a Female. And yet if he had been born Female he would still have felt strongly attracted to Women (and not to men) romantically, esthetically, sexually, and socially. His penis is something that frustrates him and he views as being worthless.

Most male-Lesbians have been confused their entire life. These are males who from their earliest years onward had gender confusion. You will learn more inside my website The Art of Female Dominance what this means. Are you a someone who has always felt rather strange, detached, and disinterested around those of your own gender, and who had always entertained the fantasy that if he could only win acceptance from an All-Girl peer group he could feel "at home" in a Female environment? The "male-Lesbian" state of consciousness is a phenomenon related to inborn temperament, and I believe explains why so many submissive love-shy males become very romantically attracted to a Dominant Female figure from an early point in life. Is this you?

This is just one of the reasons why the Female-Led relationship is the RIGHT Answer for this type of male.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think so. I´m crosdresser man, hetero and I love women. I like a lot to transform me like lady. I would like to be women and I would love a other women.