Friday, September 22, 2006

1st Day as Boywife

After getting back from work. I put my panties on and just walked around in them. Trying to get used to them. I used the white color. Then before Mistress was home. I put on my maid dress, my lil apron and started cooking. I cooked her favorite dish and when it was ready I served it to Mistress and she was very happy and pleased. I would like to share the recipe with other boywives and sissies.
Later, She took me to the washroom like a lil girl she make me sit down and cleaned my face and instructed me how she wants me to look pretty for her. "don't we wana have girly face honey, I want you to wash your face everyday for me with this soap" She showed me one of her soap. I whispered meekly, "yes Mistress". She made me stand and patted my little firm bottom in white panties, "Go put your evening dress on honey, its behind the door."
I was struggling with the dress and showed me how to put it on later. It is long silver gown that hangs low to my ankles and its very beautiful. Mistress told me I look very nice. She showed me how to sit and walk in it. I love it when she tells me these little things to help me improve. Its shows that she is interested in training me as her girl.
Later, I spent all day in the dress which felt very good. I snuggled her, held her like a loving boywife would. I asked her about her work and her plans of the future.
It is important that you make your partner feel good about herself as much as you can. Try to focus on her positive qualities. I am sure there are many and there are always. That will make her feel good and more confident. Make sure that you are sincere with your advises and don't try to be controlling at all during your conversations. She is your Mistress and she is your everything and your future.
I massaged her kneeling at her side while talking to her. We talked about many things. I mostly listened. It may be different if you have man as a partner in your life. You might have to do the most of the talking but whoever your partner is, boywives are always good listener.
I made sure that I snuggled her a lot. A felt little and tried to make her feel that way. In return I got an attention like her loving girl which was very fulfilling.
tomorrow Mistress might go to shopping. I am happy about it and already looking forward to see what she gets for herself. Perhaps we might go shopping for us too. I will leave it to her.
It is hot today. When tucking her to bed later Mistress told me to come to bed naked with her.
"I will choose your niteys later honey, when it wont be too hot".
It was nice day spent as her boywife :)

No comments: